LET VIRTUALIZATION TAKE YOUR COMPANY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
AND REDUCE YOUR TECHNOLOGY EXPENSES
UniVirtual Solutions has experience implementing virtualization for companies with 3 to 26000 employees. We understand the technology challenges that your company faces each day and the cost the comes with managing multiple servers and desktops. Choosing a company that understands virtualization best practices and industry standard solutions will keep your company from seeing downtime and reduce your total cost of ownership.
Server virtualization is an extremely popular topic in the IT industry for many reasons. By consolidating resources through server virtualization, companies are realizing now more than ever that this technology offers many benefits such as decreased carbon footprint, decreased resource requirements, decreased operational cost, and decreased licensing requirements. UniVirtual Solutions guarantees that our consulting solutions will not only meet your virtual needs but our consultants will review your entire infrastructure to ensure that your company benefits from the latest available virtualization technology.
Key Benefits of Server Virtualization:
- Green IT: Decrease your energy consumption and the cost that is incurred when powering a large number of servers.
- Server Consolidation: Reduce the number of physical servers by increasing server utilization, which provides savings in energy, optimizes network infrastructure, and increases application availability.
- Server Deployment: Increase server deployment by easy duplication of standard virtual server builds.
- Increased Application Availability: With the ease of creating backups of your virtual environments, service interruption is greatly minimized.
Application virtualization provides tremendous cost saving benefits by providing the ability of installing and administrating applications at a centralized location rather than on individual client computers such as desktops, laptops, and servers. This is accomplished by separating the application configuration layer from the operating system, which simplifies application management tasks such as upgrading and patching. Just like other virtualization solutions that we offer, application virtualization provides great advantages over existing technology due to the key benefits listed below. UniVirtual Solutions guarantees that our consulting solutions will not only meet your virtual needs but our consultants will review your entire infrastructure to ensure that your company benefits from the latest available virtualization technology.
Key Benefits of Application Virtualization:
- Enhanced system reliability and scalability
- Optimal utilization of existing hardware
- Simplification of application management including migrations, patching, and upgrades
- Optimize existing hardware utilization
- Reducing cost of needed hardware
- Reducing cost of software and operation system licenses
Desktop virtualization is proving to be a technology that companies of all sizes are able to take advantage of by enabling greater desktop manageability and flexibility. This is accomplished by centrally managing virtual desktops stored on a central remote server separating the desktop environment from the physical machine. All applications, data, processes, and programs run from the central remote server, which provides users the ability to access their desktop on devices such as a desktop, laptop, or any Internet capable device. UniVirtual Solutions guarantees that our consulting solutions will not only meet your virtual needs but our consultants will review your entire infrastructure to ensure that your company benefits from the latest available virtualization technology.
Key Benefits of Desktop Virtualization:
- Decreased complexity of desktop provisioning
- Decreased cost of new application deployment
- Reduced downtime due to maintenance or failures
- Decreased management requirement
- Secure remote access
- Centralized data protection
- Fast boot and application launch