PREDICTABLE AND AFFORDABLE MONTHLY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
That is exactly what today’s cloud technology is. Maintaining business-critical data locally is expensive and sometimes unpredictable. Having predictable and affordable technology expenses allows your business to grow by focusing your company resources and budget in the areas that makes your company great. We offer many cloud services and can transition your data and applications to the cloud with ease. We will help you determine if moving to the cloud is right for your business, recommend the most appropriate solution, and build an architecture that improves productivity and collaboration, reducing cost, maximizing performance and minimizing risk. Our extensive experience with cloud applications and hosts, like Amazon, Microsoft Windows Azure, Office 365; offers predictable and affordable business-class cloud solutions.
At UniVirtual Solutions, we understand any technology upgrade or migration can cause initial stress to your business. Disruption to your business productivity is not acceptable and costs money. This is why we approach every migration in an organized systematic manner. Over time, we have tweaked this process to minimize downtime and to be the experts at providing stress-free IT.
Every business is unique and we understand that one solution is not the answer for every business. The cloud is very popular and makes great business sense for many businesses. Before we recommend any cloud solution, we will conduct a detailed technology assessment to ensure that your business gets the needed expertise, support and experience to make the right decision.
Before your business moves to a cloud based (i.e., Infrastructure as a service IaaS) model, our engineers at UniVirtual Solutions will use their vast experience and expertise to design the right public, private or hybrid cloud solution to meet your business needs.
To ensure that your migration from a physical colocation to the cloud goes smoothly, our engineers will utilize both the previously completed technology assessment and created design to implement a proactive and successful migration. Our engineers have extensive experience decommissioning a physical colocation and migrating it to the cloud.
Most business executives and managers have concern about cloud security. Many businesses are hesitant to move to the cloud just for this reason alone. Every cloud solution that we implement has security built into the service. We understand this concern and take security very seriously. Securing business-critical data is one of our top priorities.
Ensuring that your data grows with your business is paramount when designing the right solution for your business. Moving to the cloud provides a lot of flexibility as it relates to scalability and performance tuning. Our engineers at UniVirtual Solutions will design a cloud solution that provides optimal performance and minimal cost.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CLOUD COMPUTING
- Enterprise Class Solutions: No longer do you have to pay the Enterprise price for Enterprise class solutions. Cloud solutions are designed to minimize cost by paying for only what you need.
- Reduced Cost: Cloud computing brings cost effective options for access to software, hardware and data storage. Whether your company is an enterprise, SMB or government organization, cloud solutions could save you money by minimizing license and hardware cost.
- Disaster Recovery: Storing your business critical data safely offsite in a secure data center provides for a better disaster recovery plan rather than only storing your data at your business office.
- Remote Access to Data: Your data is more accessible in the cloud with an Internet connection required. Now, executives, partners and customers can access business data.
- Automatic Updates: We maintain all hardware related devices and software that is utilized to manage and provide you cloud solutions. Automatic updates are applied and monitored by UniVirtual Solutions, Inc.
- Scalability: Now your business storage needs can be scaled without having to purchase expensive software and hardware.