Website UniVirtual Solutions, Inc.
Job Profile – Sales Representative
Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Travel: Up to 80%
UniVirtual Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing state-wide technology solutions company headquartered in the booming City of McDonough, GA, is expanding and looking for exceptional sales professionals who are honest, self-driven and able to exceed their targets.
As a Sales Representative, you will work with our marketing team and be responsible for prospecting, delivering qualified leads to our sales team. You will leverage lead sources, nurture prospects, and set new meetings to help drive sales goals for an assigned territory. You will be measured and rewarded based on a clear set of individual metrics.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the products, services, and sales methodology for acquiring new clients.
- Manage the opportunity development process, with a focus on lead generation and qualification.
- Make outbound calls leading to first meetings for the field sales team.
- Drive on-site to locations based on sales strategy to generate new sales leads.
- Attend local events and assist with presentation to leads and prospects.
- Work with Field Sales to identify potential prospects, refine call scripts, and run campaigns.
- Research companies and markets to provide actionable insights.
- Prepare regular progress reports and suggest process improvements.
- Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommend solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist Company by providing recommendation and input of marketing plan as needed.
- Ability to develop rapport with clients and maintain strong work relationships.
- Ability to take direction from management.
- Ability to create a sales plan and execute plan to achieve results.
- Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Consistently identify new sources of business.
- Ability to work with others to identify the best and most cost advantageous solutions for clients.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ business problems, the effects of the problems, and our technology solutions to their problems.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Honesty, integrity, self-motivated, hard worker, desire to succeed, leader, excellent attitude, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Understanding of the legal industry and the inter-working’s of a law office (preferred but not required)
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales environment
- Proven success as a sales representative
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- High School Diploma (four-year degree preferred)
- SOLID COMPUTER BACKGROUND: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail
- Depth of understanding of web technology and web presentation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org