Website UniVirtual Solutions, Inc.
Title: Marketing Professional (4 Years Exp. Required)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Travel: Up to 25%
UniVirtual Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing state-wide technology solutions provider looking for a marketing professional who will be responsible for the management and implementation of internal and external marketing tasks. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
In conjunction with management and alignment with the below Position Requirements, candidate will be required to perform, not limited to, the following:
- Communicate with Management to ensure marketing strategies align with sales strategies.
- Plans and directs brand execution in the look, feel and editorial position of all sales and marketing materials used to promote the complete suite of products and services in all mediums including, but not limited to both print and online.
- Maintain a portfolio of effective marketing materials and selling tools including brochures, case studies, presentation and proposal templates, video testimonials, eBooks, articles, guides, and infographics, ensuring all messaging is consistent and supportive of marketing plans, solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and continually improve upon the toolkit to differentiate the company’s solutions.
- Manage prospect targeting and lead generation activities including: prospect database management, email campaigns, digital and print advertising, social media campaigns, SEO and paid search, direct mail marketing, and measurement of campaign effectiveness.
- Create, execute, and measure the impact of various marketing campaigns and initiatives including digital strategies, direct marketing/mail campaigns, and advertising and utilize data to adjust future programming.
- Manages and updates digital marketing channels including company website, company intranet, certain social media channels and lead-generating landing page.
- Research, prepare and deliver regular and ad hoc reports for keeping abreast of market trends and provides frequently scheduled and/or ad hoc reporting on market conditions to colleagues.
- Develop leading and lagging metrics for which elements of the marketing plan will be measured and consistently report on the performance of key indicators to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activities are on strategy and within budget, ensuring Company obtains maximum value without exceeding budget. Overall responsibility for clarity, consistency, and strategic integrity for all materials/programs.
- Collaborate with management to assist with brainstorming and deliver on tasks that support the overarching conference strategy including: trade show participation, related sponsorship opportunities, booth design and logistics, client hospitality events, and tracking/measurement of results.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university with a focus on Marketing, Communications or related business field is required.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with delivering the above Job Responsibilities
- Experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- A strategic and creative problem solver, able to distill large amounts of information into actionable strategies, solid program execution skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SEO experience is preferred
- A positive attitude and the ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- A willingness to provide a high level of customer service while working within department and company guidelines
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task, as well as manage projects, time, and meet target dates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org